- Become A Vendor
- Registration for the 2017 Johnnie O Jackson Classic is Now Open
- 1st Annual School Supply Drive
- Stroud’s Fitness Presents The Johnnie O Jackson Powerlifting Meet
- Train with a Pro – Johnnie O Jackson
- IFBB Pro – Ron Partlow JOJ Classic Emcee
- Johnnie O. Jackson Classic 2016
- You’re Invited! Stop by my booth
- Branch Warren – Guest Poser
MY BODYBUILDING CONTEST PREPARATION SERVICE GUARANTEES YOU REACH STAGE PERFECTION IN THE HEALTHIEST MOST EFFICIENT WAY POSSIBLE, THROUGH HIGHLY EXPERIENCED INTELLIGENT COACHING
5 Common Problems Most Competitors Face
Whether you’re thinking about competing for the first time or have competed many times before, the same problems hold true for many competitors…
1. Lack Confidence In Structuring An Effective Pre-Contest Diet & Training Plan.
2. Fearful You Won’t Be Lean Enough On Show Day.
3. Worried About Losing Hard Earned Muscle Mass.
4. Unreliable Feedback From Training Partners, Friends And Family.
5. No Clear Plan Of Action After The Show.
Let my watchful eye and highly focused nutrition and training programs take your worries away and give you that much needed edge in your contest preparation.
Who I Work With?
- Fitness Models (Fitness and Muscle)
- Bodybuilders (All Age/Weight/Height Categories)
- Female Competitors (Bikini, Figure and Trained)
- PhotoShoot Prep
How My Service Works
I provide bodybuilding contest prep services to clients both on a personal one to one basis.
The length of your prep and show date ultimately depends on your current level of conditioning, experience and personal goals.
Some individuals may want a productive off season before they embark on a strict pre contest diet, others may feel confident with their current level of development and thus only need guided through the pre contest phase.
Either way, you can be rest assured I can help you develop a solid game plan that maximises your off season gains, peaks your condition for show time and ensures optimal rebound and recovery post competition.